* Twenty minutes of reading each day (you may read to your child or your child may read to you)
* Record daily reading on the monthly reading log
* Return monthly reading log to school on the last day of each month for an award and incentive
* Homework will be assigned on a daily basis, Monday through Thursday
* Only one assignment will be given per day and will vary in subject matter
* All homework assignments are due the following day
* Homework assignments will always be labeled as "homework"
* If homework is not assigned due to a field trip or special event, a notice of "no homework will always be sent home
To begin developing good study habits in your child, try to set aside a specific time and a quiet place for completing homework. You may monitor your child's efforts and offer assistance as needed. Thank you for your help at home!